Sunday, April 6, 2014

#10 Strategy/ Plan for Research

After thinking about what my plan will be I have decided to construct an online survey gathering information about which political party people fall into. I will be using the two main political parties for my research: republicans and democrats. I will be aiming this survey to people in the age range of 14-22 years old and 40-60 years old, not excluding any gender. These persons can be involved in jobs, school, or retirement. Through this information, I can hopefully get an idea where young students stand in the political parties vs. where more stable incomes stand. This can also highlight whether or not a student is being biased based on their parent's political belief. Through my extensive research I gathered last quarter, my hypothesis is that younger students tend to vote more democratic because of what is acceptable in the 21st Century versus what was not acceptable in the 20th century. I am also guessing that the younger people surveyed will be more biased based on their parents belief, compared to adults who will most likely be an equal mix of both political parties. I am excited to see the results and see if they match up with what I am predicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment